Sunday, 24 October 2010

Update

Hello! Apologies for the webcam pictures, my camera is without memory card until further notice :(
I went shopping yesterday, and got this jumper, I love it! I spotted it in the River Island sale for £20 - half price! As I've said before, I'm drawn to things with animals on, so I knew I'd buy this before I even tried it on :)
jumper
As well as the jumper, I got a collection 2000 felt tip eyeliner - I didn't want to pay too much as the only other one of these I've had dried out really quickly, so we'll see. I also got a 3 for 2 offer on 17 cosmetics - 'In the Nude' eyeshadow trio, matte top coat, and gloss top coat (I've decided the bubbling in my last post may have been helped by the uber cheap top coat)
lush
I then got a free Lush 'colour supplement' in light pink (free with a voucher in more! magazine). Not 100% on this, it makes me look darker than my current CK foundation, or it could just be the light. But it does suggest to mix it with moisturiser so I may try that too.
The pot is tiny though so I doubt I'll repurchase (for £7.50!) when this runs out.
I'm wearing in in the pictures, along with the eyeliner and eyeshadow, not that you can tell with the quality of the webcam :(
nails
I also did my nails last night, same as before but red instead of blue/yellow. I used the red nails inc polish that came free when you bought 2x bottles of coke, and topped it off with the matte top coat I mentioned. Loving it already!

In the background of my lush picture, you can see my cat Rosie. She's lying around on my bed feeling sorry for herself at the moment cause she has a poorly leg. I've had a bit of an upsetting weekend thinking she'd gone missing for good, but she came back this morning, plus one injured leg :(

So. That's pretty much how I spent my weekend. What did you do?

4 comments:

  1. that is such an awesome jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumper looks great on you, and what a good price! Your nails are lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments guys :D

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)