Monday, 29 November 2010

sunday.

I know, I know, it's Monday. But this is what I wore on Sunday:

outfit 29-11-10
ring
(forgot to take a photo of the ring on my camera, but I love this ring!)
dress - h&m (£9.99)
cardigan, tights, ring, necklace - forever 21 (US)
shoes - 'signature'; i think they're from tesco (£8?)

I should've taken a close up of the necklace really, you can see it closer in one of the photos below, but its a little wooden cat :3

I bought quite a bit of new makeup while I was in Washington (saving this for another post) and so yesterday I was just playing around with it really, and below is what I ended up with. Not a fan of these pictures but this is the best it got.
These are all with flash as working 9-5:30 means it's always pitch black when I get home.
Sorry for the quality of the webcam ones but I thought in some cases it showed the makeup better - I'm not so sure now though.

faceface2
Face:
Lush Colour Supplement in Light Pink (I think this is the wrong colour for me, think I needed Light Yellow)

eye2eye1
Eyes:
Garnier tinted roll on under eyes
2 eyeshadows from a No7 palette I don't know the name of - a pale purple/lilac over the lid and a darker purple in the crease
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Diorshow Mascara

lips
Lips:
Sephora Lipstick, which doesn't say the shade on it

cam

Hope you like!

4 comments:

leave me a message :)