Monday, 17 January 2011

monday

Hello!

This is going to be quite rare for me, a weekday outfit post, but I actually quite liked what I was wearing today so thought I would document it!

outfit post
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Primark
Skirt: H&M

Yep, my backgrounds are different, I'm still trying to figure out where's best/easiest for me to stand. I really need a camera with burst mode though! I did get a tripod for Christmas though so that's helped :) I know it still doesn't look great though, it's artificial light and it all seems to merge together, but yeah.

Pretty simple outfit, I think I've mentioned before this is probably about as dressy as I can be at work without feeling overdressed. I like it though, bought the top at the weekend and really wanted to wear it. It has a little pocket detail which you can't really see, and rolled up sleeves with a button :)

Shortest post ever from me I think! Hope you liked, byeee!

3 comments:

leave me a message :)