Monday, 28 February 2011

friday FOTN

Just a quick FOTN from me today, I went out with a friend for dinner and drinks on Friday and this is my makeup.

>

You can't see my eyeshadow properly, it was mostly just a dark grey with a white/cream in the inner corner and on the brow bone.

Products used:
Garnier Roll On (the one thats coloured)
MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 in NC15
Benefit Coralista
MAC MSF Natural in Light
Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner
Models Own Eyeshadow trio (free with Fabulous magazine)
Diorshow Mascara
Barry M Lip Paint in 032 Green (Touch of Magic)

I wore this playsuit, which you can sort of see in the photo, with red tights to match the cat's string, and these wedges which I find are SO comfy, and look much nicer in person! Total supermarket outfit there! I also wore a really cute black wooden cat necklace, sticking to the kitty theme :)

Sorry for the links instead of photos, I didn't have time to take full outfit shots. To make up for it I'll leave you with a picture of my nails of the weekend, and my cat Rosie being cute :3

Am wearing MAC Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj lipstick - I love this :D


8 comments:

  1. Cute nails and even cuter cat! :) George at Asda do have some good things sometimes! But I've definitely noticed prices slowly going up, unfortunately. OMG your skin is flawless!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how Pink Friday looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fit Face loving it ! I would snog you if i wasnt straight :o)! So want all of your make up! xx :o) and your cat is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The makeup is oh-so pretty! :) & your nails are so cool, and of course, your cat Rosie is being too adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute nails and nice blog!
    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it!
    Thank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww love the nails xoxo

    www.beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your nails! so nice :)
    great blog, am following now !

    Sara xx
    www.meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks guys :D
    @jade - makeup does wonderful things! haha :P

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)