Monday, 28 March 2011

hands

Imaginative title, huh?

I haven't paid much attention to my nails recently, putting on a colour when I can be bothered/have time but not really spending any time on them. Tonight I went back to my old favourite, leopard print.

Please excuse the disgusting state of my little finger :( I have a terrible habit, I know!

I used Barry M Nail Paints in Lemon Ice Cream and Grey. The black is Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner.

Looking at these reminds me so much of giraffe print rather than leopard. I really should have used mushroom instead of grey! Ah well, at least I have plans for next time :)


I also bought these two rings at the weekend. They were £3.99 each from H&M. I've seen quite a few turquoise rings in this style recently but this one's my favourite. I've been looking for H&M animal rings since I saw a set on a few blogs ages ago, which I never did find :(

Speaking of H&M, did anyone else recieve their Summer catalogue recently? I love so much in it! What did you all think?

5 comments:

  1. Wow love the leopard print combo, dont think I suit yellow though, it always make me look ill! Loving the rings, I'm obsessed with turqoise!
    I have not received the H&M summer catalogue but this is probably a good thing! haha xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love leopard print nails! Gorgeous! And that rabbit ring is too cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't love them more! Your nails are divine, plus we have the same HM ring.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nails, I wish mine would grow longer >_>

    I also have the H&M ring :)

    http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)