Monday, 21 March 2011

models own - smash up


I wouldn't usually post about new collections etc but I'm really excited about this one!


Models Own are teaming up with WAH nails bringing out a range of coloured crackle polishes!

I've only got 1 Models Own polish (see this post) but I love it, and I'm really excited for this collection! I have the Barry M Nail Effects and really like it but have always thought it would be great in other colours so I think this collection is brilliant. I especially want to try the bright turquoise one and the purple one, and think most (if not all) of these will look great with a matte top coat.

These polishes will cost £6 each (so just £1 more than their standard polishes), and the Black and Silver will be in Boots stores from April 20th. The rest of the colours will be available online from April via modelsownit.com

Click here to read the Models Own blog post about the collection for more information

What do you think of this collection? Will you be buying any of these?

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for this too! Can't wait to try them out!

    www.foreversweet89.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is going to be one very fast selling collection! Mouth actually dropped when I saw this! Cannot wait to get my hands on these :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)