Sunday, 13 March 2011

sunday

Different location today, how exciting!

Today we threw a surprise 80th birthday party for my Nanna, and I had a really nice time. She didn't have a clue and seemed to enjoy it which was good :) This is what I wore:



Sorry for my disgusting thumb!

Shirt, tights, jacket, ring & bag: all Primark
Skirt: H&M
Bracelet: New Look
Necklace: gift
Shoes: Peacocks

This is the jacket I wanted to show in my haul post but didn't. I'm wearing it without the shearling collar all the time at the moment, I think the collar is better for more wintery outfits/weather. You can't really tell but the tights have little spots all over them. They're also a very pale grey colour, my legs aren't that white!

Aside from the party today, yesterday we went to see Battle Los Angeles (definitely recommended!) and then went out for a meal and drinks in the evening, which I felt a little this morning!
Hope you've all had a good weekend! What have you been up to?

3 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit laura, it totally rocks! You have great style! Sounds like you had an action packed weekend! Mine was a little slow, except for going out drinking on saturday and having to look after steve as he had a mammoth hangover! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the accessories, especially the ring. Didn't realise Primark has such cool jewellery(probably because I hate going in there because of all the people). Do you know where the necklace is from or what material it is? its very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meri - thanks! i agree, primark is always so full of people but you can find some great stuff :)
    i think the necklace may have been from next but i don't know for sure, i've had it years though so wouldn't be current stock. it's a metal necklace, and the heart is hollow :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)