Thursday, 24 March 2011

what's in my bag?

I've seen a few 'what's in my bag' posts recently. I don't think my bag is particularly interesting but I love these sort of posts and I know a lot of others do too so thought I'd do my own.

There are no photos of the actual bag but click here to see a post on it.

The inside

Everything dumped out

Really interesting (!) pile of receipts, some out of date vouchers and a shopping list.

My wallet, which was from Peacocks years ago. My cat coin purse (which i love!) was from Forever 21 when I visited the US.

Inside my wallet. Debit card, loyalty cards, libary card, driving license, and a pressed cent from the Washington DC Zoo - which by the way is awesome, and free!
(I'm actually on the lookout for a new wallet but I'm really picky about the layout of it - what I have is perfect but I can't seem to find anything similar that I also like the design of! Any suggestions?)

Filofax from WH Smith. Got it in their sale and it was pretty bargainous when you consider how much they usually cost! Notepad is from paperchase. Assorted pens are also from WH Smith.

Lip products, L-R: MUA, Natural Collection in Coral Shimmer, Boots own Spearmint lip balm, MUA, MAC Pink Friday. The MUAs are shades 6 and 7, but I took the lids off of both at the same time to compare on the day I got them, and ever since I've not known if they have the right lid on them. Clever!

bag 021
Black ring from Primark, cat(?) ring from Forever 21 US (this is a terrible photo of it, you can see a better picture in this post). I'm guessing I've taken these off while out at some point and just never bothered to put them away! Kylie Minogue Sexy Darling perfume, love this, it's my second bottle! Also really like her Sweet Darling one too :) Brooch was actually from a 99p shop, and I really like it. It was on my wallet but came off and I haven't put it back on yet.

Practical/health stuff. Nothing too interesting here.

3D glasses from when we went to see The Green Hornet, which was ages ago! I fell asleep during that film so that's enough of a review on it :P (it was actually an okay film I was just shattered!) Mirror is from a shop near me called Reba, they have a website here but only 1 store I believe.

And thats all! I know it's not exciting, but thats what I carry round with me :) Have you done a what's in my bag post? Link me, I love reading them!

6 comments:

  1. i love these kinds posts too - im so nosey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so glad you did one of these posts! I like being nosey! You have as much stuff as i do except nicer lipsticks lol xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, I'ds always good to be a bit nosey lol.
    I Need that perfume, it smells lovely.

    www.foreversweet89.blogspot.com <<check out my giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these posts!! your little paperchase notebook is so cute!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's the usual contents of a woman's bag, huh? Seems like make-up is a staple item, hehe. Have you ever wondered what's in a guy's bag? Well, it's about time that someone blogged about it. Check it out! Thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)