Monday, 4 April 2011

saturday

Saturday's outfit was really simple but I really liked how it looked. I'm not happy with how these pictures have come out at all but it's the best I have!


Dress: H&M
Cardigan/Tights: Primark
Scarf: River Island
Necklace: Forever 21 US

My tights are spotty, you can sort of tell if you look close enough.


I really like this scarf, I've had it for years and never really worn it but I'm appreciating it more now! Definitely came in hand at the weekend, it was sunny but at times was still not very warm.

I like this picture purely cause of the twinkle near his eye :3

The photos were taken late at night after quite a busy day of visiting people, meals, and movies, so excuse my face! We saw Source Code and I really liked it, anybody else seen it?
What did you all do with your weekends?

3 comments:

  1. Wow scraf is so beautiful. Owl necklace is mega cute. Really like this outfit.Cant wait for Friday :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely scarf!

    in reply to your comment on my vichy dermablend post, i'm around NC20 so the lightest shade may be a little to dark for you! you could always mix it with a bit of moisturiser to lighten it up? i've also heard barry m have a completely white foundation which may be worth giving a go - that way you could lighten up any foundation too dark for you :) hope this helps xx

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Owl necklace, I am obsessed with them right now. I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would be interested. Now following :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)