Wednesday, 6 April 2011

strawberry nails!

So the yellow leopard started to chip, which I wasn't too gutted about. It didn't take long for me to get fed up of that look, I think it was the colours.


I don't think I'll get fed up of this one though, I looove it! I got some dotting tools for Christmas and I finally read a passing comment that showed me how to use them (initially I'd been sticking them straight in the polish bottle... fail!). I'm really happy with how this came out and can't stop looking at my nails! I have a feeling it won't be the only time I do this look :)


I know I have a dent on my little finger :(
The red is the free Diet Coke one from Nails Inc, the green is Barry M in Emerald Green and the black (dark grey, really) is W7 in Pewter.


What do you all think? I definitely feel more summery now!

p.s. if this all goes to plan, this blog post will be published on Wednesday evening and will be my first scheduled post :D

3 comments:

leave me a message :)