Friday, 13 May 2011

fiesta!

Second try at this, thanks Blogger!

So I've been saving for a while for a new car. I had a T-reg Fiesta before and I really liked the car, and loved the new model, so decided I wanted to upgrade to that. It took a lot of saving up and decision making, but 2 weeks ago I put down my deposit, and this weekend the car was mine!

To save this from being a post purely about a car, here's what I wore the day I picked it up:


Dress and Jacket: Primark
Shoes: Tesco
Necklace: Elsie Belle

I've had my ghostly legs out all weekend, hoping to catch a bit of sun. However I think what's helped more is my Dove Summer Glow! I can't wait for my holiday to Spain, less than 5 weeks to go now! :D

And here is a photo of my old car next to my new car:


I got pretty attached to my old car and was really sad to see it go, but I sold it to a friend so hopefully I'll still see it from time to time!

2 comments:

  1. Yayy! I had a fiesta limited edition sports version for my courtesy car! It felt MASSIVE compared to my fiat 500 but I REALLY loved it! I'd love one now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sarah - i agree it does feel really big at first but you get used to it and it is a lovely car :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)