Thursday, 26 May 2011

little bit french

Just a quick post to show you my most recent nail look. I feel like this is the most common thing I post and it's not even something I intended to talk much about! I guess I'm just getting really into my nails!

Anyway, here are the nails:


I started off trying a really complicated nail art design (angry birds, requested by my boyfriend after the chicken nails haha!) and it went terribly. So I decided I'd just do a plain French manicure rather than any sort of art. But then when I was searching through my nail polish drawer, the red glitter polish really stood out!

I haven't got a photo of my tools this time but I used the Eyeko Petite Polish (no longer on the site, the closest I could find was this) and Barry M Red Glitter.

I'm really pleased with this look actually, when I first did it I couldn't stop looking at my nails! I think this looks better on shorter nails such as my index finger but I suppose next time I could just paint the same size area with the glitter rather than doing the whole 'white part' of the nail.

I really love the way the colours match and look together and so it's made me want to try it with pale blue nails with navy/blue glitter tips! What do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love it when people do different tips on a french, this looks mega glam, loving it! Pale Blue nails with navy stripes sounds amazing, cant wait to see xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is lovely! Barry M Red Glitter is one of my favourite nail polishes, I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys :) i agree gillian i love the polish so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun nails!
    would love for you to check out my blog!
    http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)