Monday, 9 May 2011

sunday

I just have a quick outfit post for you today. I went to Cambridge yesterday and thought the weather would be a little nicer than it was, but it was still not too bad :) Here's what I wore:

Dress: New Look
Cardigan: Forever 21 (US)
Bag: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Tesco
Necklace: Elsie Belle
Watch: Marc Jacobs

Two shockers here - everything I'm wearing is from somewhere different, and nothing is from Primark (except the shopping bags, but all I bought was baby wipes)! This is quite a big deal for me haha :D

I've had this dress for years, it was £5 in the sale and all they had was a size 12
(not my size) but I bought it anyway because I liked it so much. It has a tie at the waist as you can see, so it doesn't look too much like it doesn't fit. I've worn this dress loads since I got it, and for the first time I ripped it while I was out if you noticed, but that was fixed once I got home :)

I promise this isn't supposed to be a posey 'look at my shopping and starbucks' photo, I was just waiting for the bus!

I'm getting into the habit of doing this, but here's a picture of some geese and their babies to make up for the lack of relevant photos :3

1 comment:

  1. Oooh cute outfit, I love the dress and the shoes to match! You look great! Aaawwww little baby geese, miss you xx :o)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)