Monday, 4 July 2011

spain part 2

Hello again! Time for part 2 of my spain blog :)


On day 5 we went to Mundomar, a sealife/mini zoo in Benidorm.

I absolutely loved it! That sort of day out is exactly my thing :) As you can see, I swam with both sea lions and dolphins, and it was amazing :D Dolphins especially is one of those 'things to do before you die' and I'm so glad I did both. I have to say, sea lions are better kissers!

This photo was taken at a cliff in San Antonio, where the view was incredible. You could see so much of the coast and you could also walk over to the other side and see that way too. You might be able to tell, it was a bit windy up there!

Stylish sunglasses, right?! These photos were taken in a shop called Ale-Hop, which is a chain shop that reminded me a little of Evolution in the UK. I actually bought this dress because I was a bit cold one night, but ended up liking it a bit more than I thought I would which is always good :)

I think these photos were taken in Calpe although I'm not certain. We went to a lot of places in the Costa Blanca area so I struggle to remember which place was which! I met this cat and he was so friendly and even tried to follow me when I left :3 You can just see him behind the bike in the right hand picture. That picture wasn't set up by the way, my boyfriend was assigned the job of holiday photographer :)

This photo was taken outside a restaurant we went to that was super high up, the clouds were moving so fast it was as if something was on fire! I'm not 100% happy with this photo as I think my camera struggles a bit with non-daylight shots, I'm thinking about getting a new one.

These photos were taken in Guadalest, another place which is quite high up! There were lots of little shops around here and the views were awesome. The top picture shows the reservoir in the background which we went down to afterwards. I've never seen water such a beautiful colour!

This photo is from the fireworks display that we watched on our last night. We were there during fiesta week and the fireworks were part of the huge event on the last night of the week.

Me on our last day :( Yes it is the same top as the first day, the villa had a washing machine!

So that's a selection of my (2000!) photos from my holiday. I had a fantastic time and am wishing I could go back right away!

Are you going away this year. or have you already been?

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawwww looks like you guys had an amazing time xx :o) Cant believe you swam with dolphins that on my bucket list too xx :o)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)