Tuesday, 23 August 2011

gingerbread boy

Just a quick post today, wanted to show you a bracelet I got for my birthday.

I had this on my wishlist which my boyfriend kindly bought me without knowing why I actually wanted it. My boyfriend is ...*ahem*... a redhead. I'm sure you can get the link! :D

gingerbread bracelet

This bracelet was from Dolly Bow Bow (Shop/Blog/Youtube). I discovered the shop through watching the Youtube channel and I remember Kate mentioned some products in a few videos, so I decided to check it out. I really love so many of the items on there, so I have a feeling this won't be the only Dolly Bow Bow product I will own!

gingerbread boy bracelet

It's a very simple bracelet but I like that. It means it doesn't draw too much attention, so will go with anything, but is still really pretty. I like that too because it means I can wear it all the time without it clashing, which I have done since my birthday :)

I'm not a big bracelet person really, I'm bad at remembering to put them on when getting ready, so it's really nice to have a pretty charm that's always on my wrist :)

Bracelet can be found here for £6!

Hope you like! Do you have any Dolly Bow Bow pieces?

3 comments:

  1. That is so incredibly cute, I prefer dainty little things like this too! And £6 isn't bad at all! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was a really good price, it doesn't feel cheap or anything :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww, how cute! What a lovely gift with a hidden meaning! :)

    Also, thanks for being my Follower - that means a lot to me!

    http://www.mademoiselle-lala.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)