Monday, 15 August 2011

saturday

I have a couple of posts with outfits from the weekend to show you, the other is coming tomorrow. This is another of the £6 dresses from Tesco that were a complete bargain! I really like them :)

dressoutfit
(Had to cut out my face, I don't know what I was doing!)
Dress: F&F at Tesco
Cardigan: F&F at Tesco (really old)
Belt: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Shoes: Primark

This was the dress I thought was my favourite of the three but everynody else seems to put it as their least favourite! Still pretty though :)

leaf necklace
brogues

Couple of close ups of my accessories. I never bought into the brogue trend at first but I was really drawn to them. I prefer the darker colour of these compared to the more common 'tan' ones, but wasn't really a fan of the black so I think these were a really nice medium. They have a sort of cross-hatching (is that the word?) along the side and I LOVE the inside, it has a tartan pattern :D

Hope you liked! See you tomorrow for the 3rd of the bargain dresses :)

4 comments:

  1. Mega cute outfit, love this. The little dress is to die for, i seriously need some more summer dresses. There is far to much black in my closet xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not that the weather is calling for them, but yes you do need summer dresses :D xx

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)