Monday, 8 August 2011

sunday

I haven't done an outfit post in a while, so here's what I wore yesterday. I would have liked to have posted what I wore Saturday too but I didn't get the chance to take any pictures.

My boyfriend got a new tablet this weekend (a Motorola Xoom) and I was playing around with the camera in the car. It wasn't intended to be shown to anyone but I like how it shows the pattern of the dress.

IMG_20110807_193849

This dress is new and I really like it! I got it in another very similar pattern and another which was a little different but still floral, both of which I imagine will feature on my blog at some point.

IMG_20110807_193858
Dress: F&F at Tesco (£6 in the sale - bargain! :D)
Blazer: Primark
Belt: Primark
Watch: Marc Jacobs

owl necklace
Necklace: Gift, but I think it was from Accessorize

IMG_20110807_193925
Terrible picture but this is my eye makeup which I really liked.
I used a light browny cream colour from 17's In The Nude trio and a shimmery golden from 17's Limited Edition Costa Rica trio.
My eyeliner is Eyeko's Graffiti Liner in Navy Blue - I usually go for plain black but I thought it matched the dress nicely.
My mascara is Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care. I wasn't sure about the black & blue together but I don't own any coloured mascara and it looked better than wearing no mascara.
On my lips I wore Natural Collection Pink Mallow which you can see in this post.

Big thanks to my boyfriend for buying me the dress and taking the pictures :)

Hope you like, and that you all had a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is so nice and pretty. & I love the added blazer! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)