Tuesday, 16 August 2011

sunday

So here is dress number 3 (1 and 2). These aren't brilliant photos but they were taken late at night and were the best of a bad bunch, that's my excuse!

blog 024blog 025

Again, just £6 from F&F at Tesco! Usually I don't find much in their sale rails but I got lucky with these! Perfect for days when you don't want to think too much about an outfit but still want to look nice.

I wore this with basically everything in my last post but a different necklace, which you can just about see but I plan to post about it soon!

Just a short and sweet post from me today (look at me posting twice in a row! I'm hoping for a hat trick tomorrow :D) I hope you're all having a good week, we're a few hours from being at the mid point of the working week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)