Thursday, 8 September 2011

drippy nails

I haven't done a nail post for a while, so I thought I'd show you my latest nail art!

drip nails

Barry M Peach Melba and Racing Green

I actually did this in two different colours to start with but just wasn't feeling it, and I much prefer this combination.

drip nails

I'm pretty happy with how this turned out :) I love both these colours and think they go pretty well together! I think the peach makes the green really stand out.

Just a short post from me but I wanted to show you anyway :)

What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. So good!! I like the colour combination. I actually tried this last Halloween (in blood red of course!) and it was so time consuming. Definitely worth it though! May give them a go again now I'm re-inspired by yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are pretty cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jade - i thought mine were surprising easy actually! you should definitely give them another try :) x

    thanks laura & peridita :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice,these two colors look great together

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks rania, i think so too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love this design, the colours look great together! I wish I was good at nail art but I have really short stubby nails so I never bother painting them, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gillian - i think some designs look even better on short nails :D

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)