Tuesday, 13 September 2011

natural collection blushers

I'm back with another Natural Collection post today, this time about blushers! 

blushers

The two colours I got are Peach Melba (Left) and Pink Cloud (Right). They were the only two shades in the branch of Boots I was in although I've seen others in different branches. You can see the other two shades here, I think these are the two I would be most drawn to anyway.

blushers

Peach Melba looks a darker in the pot than it does when swatched, as you can see below.

blushers

As you can see, Peach Melba looks a lot more peachy when swatched, and Pink Cloud is a really pretty baby pink. I really love both these colours! I think they're very different but at the same time they both go with plenty of looks. I think you can wear both of these any time but if I was choosing I'd put Pink Cloud with summer and Peach Melba with winter.

blushers

This was the best photo I could get of the blushers on my face. It was about 7pm and there was no natural light, so I couldn't do much better, sorry! :( That being said, I think you can see the difference between these colours pretty accurately. Pink Cloud is on the left and Peach Melba is on the right. I think Pink Cloud is more of a 'blush' colour whereas Peach Melba give the face some colour and warmth, if that makes sense? The blushers apply fairly lightly so you can have just a 'barely there' look, but they are very easily buildable - I had to build quite a lot to get them to show up in my horrible lighting and it was easy enough!

Overall I do really like both these blushers and am very impressed with them, especially for the price - less than £2! Boots are doing 3 for 2 at the moment so I got a free Natural Collection lipstick (yes, another!) with these. If you have 2 things you need anyway I would highly recommend grabbing one of these as your free product if you're not sure about trying them :)

Have you tried any blushers from this brand before? What did you think of them?

Hope you liked!

3 comments:

  1. These are the two shades Ive got I love them both x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comments guys :) glad you both like them! x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)