Thursday, 27 October 2011

leopard nails

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I haven't been posting much, to be honest I've been stuck for ideas and I don't want to just post for the sake of posting! I'm trying out a new foundation and have a couple of other new things that hopefully I'll get around to posting about :) 

Anyway, today's post. Just a quick one, only one photo but I'm sure you don't need tonnes of photos of the same thing! I'm feeling really ill and sorry for myself today but thought I'd put up this post to show you my nails.

leopard nails

As you can see, my current nails are a leopard design. Can you tell which of my nails broke off recently?! :(

This is a fairly neutral leopard print, which I haven't done before - I usually like to do contrasting colours (see here for my first ever attempt at leopard nail art, I think I've improved loads since then! Wow, just realised that was over a year ago, so happy belated birthday to my blog! :D) but I wasn't really feeling anything bright on my nails so I went for this. The base is Barry M Peach Melba and the spots are Barry M Mushroom. The black/dark grey is W7 Pewter.

I'm very happy with this, I love how it looks and I think these look better than any of my other attempts at leopard print :)

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I really like these! They look genuinely leopardy :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)