Tuesday, 11 October 2011

rimmel colour mousse - glitz

Hi everyone! Hope you're all well :)


I have another review today. This is on the Rimmel Colour Mousse in 005 Glitz. I found this in a clearance box in Morrisons, for £2.49 - it usually retails for £4.99 (here for example). From what I can see, they aren't discontinuing the colour or anything like that, I think Morrisons just stopped stocking them, so I think I got a really good deal :) You can definitely tell from looking at it that it's been in a clearance box, but the inside is fine :)


rimmel colour mousse - glitz

rimmel colour mousse - glitz


I REALLY like this! The colour is gorgeous, a neutral but with plenty of shimmer to make it stand out. The texture is so beautiful, it glides on so easily and feels cooling on the eyes which is nice :) Once it dries, you really have to rub to get any to come off onto your fingers, so the staying power is brilliant. 


rimmel colour mousse - glitz

rimmel colour mousse - glitz


Unfortunately the eye picture isn't a brilliant representation as my eye is slightly open (sorry, best picture I could get!), but I found this lasted for at least 10 hours with no creasing - it looked like the top picture all day. I also don't use a primer. I took it off before it creased so I'm not sure how long it could last if really put to the test, I think it  definitely does even better than the claims of 8 hours! 


You can see other shades on the Rimmel website here. I am definitely interested in trying out other shades, particularly Sassy, Get Fresh! and Mocha. I think since they are all similar tones that they could look great together. I have only ever worn this on it's own as I'm not sure about mixing it with a powder shadow, so it would be interesting to try it out with another mousse.


Have you tried any of these mousse shadows? What did you think?


Hope you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)