Tuesday, 22 November 2011

current nails

Hi everyone,

Just a quick 'I'm alive!' post really :) I may not be blogging as much as I'd like to but I am still really into painting my nails!

Rubbish webcam photo, bad lighting etc etc, but here are my nails of the moment:


This is Model's Own in Emerald City. I've posted about this once before (here) but I discovered that layering this over something makes it look so much better and thicker. This is actually only one coat of the glitter polish, on top of a nail polish I got in Spain by a brand called Yes Love in shade 405, which is actually suprisingly good quality for costing 99 cents! I can't find much about this brand online, but in the store I got them from they had tonnes of shades and I regret not getting more to be honest. I didn't really care what the quality was like because the colour is just so gorgeous. I'm talking way too much about a polish that you can't even see haha! But it's basically a non-glittery, shimmery and maybe a shade more blue version of the Emerald City.

I'm loving this colour! So gorgeous :)

Hope you liked!

4 comments:

  1. OOH WOW im loveing that colour it's gorgeous :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that colour is immense! Love it on you! Cant wait to see you at the weekend :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comments guys :) i love the colour too, can't stop staring at my nails! :D x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)