Thursday, 22 December 2011

saturday night

Hello again!

So I failed at getting photos of the red dress from my last post like I said I would! However I'm planning to wear it again over the weekend so we'll see if I manage this time!

Today I have an outfit from last weekend. My boyfriend and I went away for the weekend and went out for a bit of a date :) This is what I wore:

outfitoutfit
Dress: AX Paris - last summer so no longer on website
Blazer - H&M 
Scarf/Wedges - Peacocks
Lips: NYX Fire

It was cold so I did have to cover up with my scarf, and I also added a coat afterwards. I know I'm committing a bit of a crime by wearing navy with black but I think it looks okay! I know my shoes blend in with the carpet so here's a better picture:

shoes

These are really comfortable and I wore the beige pair on a night out and lasted the whole night with them on - result!

fotd

Terrible quality and ruined by flash photo of my make-up. This is the first time I've ever worn red lipstick and I really like it! On my eyes I'm not actually sure what I'm wearing but I think it's the Rimmel mousse which I reviewed here, with an MUA shadow in the crease and outer corner. I also did a little flick on my eyeliner which I don't usually do. This photo doesn't really do it justice but I really liked my make-up :)

spalding

Bonus photo with the pretty tree :)

I do have at least 2 posts lined up but I know I won't get round to posting them before Christmas so I just wanted to say that I hope you all have a wonderful festive season, whatever you're celebrating. This time last year I posted a thank you to my 12 followers, I can now thank 45 of you! To most bloggers that's probably nothing but it makes me so happy!

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. The wedges look really great :D LOVE!! Need to check out peacocks website :D

    Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so comfy, definitely take a look! they might even be in the sales now!
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant blog! Stunning photos!!! You've got fantastic sense of style. Looking forward to more posts from you in 2012! :-) And a happy new year too (albeit a few days late...lol!)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, those wedges especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys :) glad to see the wedges are getting lots of love! x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)