Thursday, 8 December 2011

thursday

Hey everyone!

Quick outfit post today. It's nothing interesting and it's main purpose is to show you my new cardigan :) I have time off work until next Tuesday and so I can actually take photos in daylight, which is why I'm posting this outfit even though it's not very exciting, but if I showed you anything else, it wouldn't be what I'm actually wearing today :)

outfit 006outfit

Cardigan/Socks: Peacocks
Top: H&M
Leggings: F&F
Necklace: Elsie Belle

outfitoutfit

I love this cardigan, it's so warm and cosy :D I had a friends & family 40% off voucher at Peacocks so I spent rather a large amount and you should see the other things I bought in future posts - not sure whether they'll be outfits or a haul yet.

outfit

Got my good old sausage dog on :) I love him!

outfit

I have NYX Volcano all over my lids and Sephora Innocent Beige on my lips - simple as I'm not doing much, but I like to make an effort when I'm not at work :)

Hope you liked!

5 comments:

  1. thanks laura :) from your blog i've noticed you're partial to a bit of peacocks too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cardi and socks, so festive and cosy. That sausage dog necklace is brill! xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah love the cardigan! I have yet to find one for myself! xoxo

    beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck in your search sarai! x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)