Thursday, 5 January 2012

christmas

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a lovely break, I know I did, although it's gone by so quickly :(

So here's my Christmas post, doesn't seem like a year ago that I was doing my last one!

christmas tree

Our tree before we opened our presents

I only have a few photos of my presents as 1. I didn't want to show you absolutely everything and 2. There are 3 things which I'm saving for their own posts.

presents

Since we were young, me and my sister have always got a sack of presents from 'Santa' and then our presents from our parents are wrapped under the tree. This is the contents of my sack this year. I have to admit, I'm a confessed fan of Katie Price books!

whittards

Drinks and drink.. accessories? from Whittard's. The two things in the middle are solid chocolate stirrers. I love Whittards, I now have 4 teas and 2 hot chocolates. I did also get a tub of Strawberry hot chocolate and a mug which are in the kitchen because I've been using them a lot. You should all try the Strawberry hot chocolate, its delicious!

mittens

Super cute mittens :) I assume these are supposed to be owls (I love owls!) but really they could get away with being quite a few animals!

presents

All my makeuppy type presents. As you can see I've swatched the No 7 polishes and really like them so far :) The three dazzle dusts came from my mum, she said they came in a set and to be honest they're not exactly my sort of colours but they could come in handy for when I need really OTT makeup. Click here for a photo of me showing her why they weren't exactly everyday colours! We went to see the Wizard of Oz stage show last month and that photo reminds me of it :)

The eyeshadow pallette is from BH Cosmetics - click here for a photo without flash which is worse quality but which shows the eyeshadows in a different light. So far I really like this, I'm definitely a neutral eyes kind of person so this is great for me :)

So that's all for today, I hope you liked! I was very lucky with all my presents and am very grateful to everyone who got me them!

What did you all get for Christmas?

2 comments:

leave me a message :)