Saturday, 7 January 2012

new year's eve

Hello again!

Just thought I'd do a quick post to show you my New Year's Eve outfit!

pictures 156pictures 160

Dress/Belt/Blue Necklace: Primark
Heart Necklace: Dorothy Perkins

Excuse the socks! We had a sort of party at home like we do every year so the socks were nice and comfy since I didn't have to walk around in heels like I would if I was out :)

This dress cost me £5 instead of £10, I actually bought it on New Year's Eve. It wasn't exactly in the sale, I think it was just on offer. I love it though and it's quite different to anything I'd usually wear. As you can see I took off the blue necklace after I saw the first set of videos. I originally wore it to go with my belt but I felt that it looked too much with the heart necklace, but something was missing without it. What do you think?

make up

For my eyes I used all colours from my BH Cosmetics palette which I talked about in this post. My eyeliner (which is uneven I know - I was in a rush!) is Eyeko Graffiti liner in purple, which is now unfortunately discontinued.

pictures 219

Bonus drunken picture because I think my eyeshadow looks nice in it!

I hope you all had a great New Year's! What did you get up to?

2 comments:

  1. I stayed in watching Pirates of the Caribbean. I am rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to be honest if we didn't have people come to us i probably would do something very similar!

      Delete

leave me a message :)