Tuesday, 7 February 2012

saturday fotn

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick post from me this evening, I didn't even take these photos planning to post them but thought I would anyway!

I went out on Saturday night and here's how my face looked:

fotn 001fotn 002

Products used:


NYX Foundation (review here)
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
MUA Blusher - Shade 1 (seen here)
NYX Bronzer - Shade 2 (seen here)
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder - Ivory
Dark Brown from Sleek Storm Palette on my eyebrows (review of the palette here)
Rimmel Colour Mousse - Glitz (review here)
NYX Eyeshadow - Asphalt (seen here)
Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner - Black
Collection 2000 Luscious Lashes - Glam Volume
NYX Lipstick - Fire (seen here)
MUA Eyeshadow - Shade 1 (used as highlighter)
Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care Mascara - Black

Wow, seems a lot written down!

These eyelashes came free when I spent a certain amount on Collection 2000 products. I use the three products listed above on a daily basis so it made sense to stock up for the sake of a free product :) This is my first ever pair of false eyelashes and only my second time wearing them. They definitely don't look perfect but for a beginner I don't think they're too bad. I really like them :) I recently ordered some lashes from eBay for 99p for 10 pairs (here) which arrived yesterday and I love those too, and with the amount I bought I have plenty to practice with :)

Nothing too extravagant but the lipstick makes it more night-friendly!

Hope you liked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)