Wednesday, 29 February 2012

small primark haul

Hi everyone!

I have a small Primark haul for you. Nothing too big but I have noticed that I get the most views on these sort of posts so clearly they're sort of popular :)

I was in Nottingham over the weekend and I love their Primark! It's so good and I saw so much more stuff that I wanted but I held back as I'm trying not to spend much at the moment. So, here's what I bought!

primark dress

The main thing I was looking for was a dress to wear to a wedding I'm going to in the summer. This dress also comes in white and I'm thinking about getting that one too as I do really like it and white is much more summery than black. I love the black though, hopefully you can sort of tell this is a chiffon-y type material and is nipped in a little at the waist. This was £13.

primark bagprimark bag

I got these bags mainly for nights out as I use a larger handbag in the day. I got both colours as I thought black and cream were the two colours that would go with pretty much any outfit. These were £6.

primark belt

This is a waisted style belt and I just think it's so cute! As you can see it was only £2 and I think the colours mean it will be easy to wear.

primark fake tan

I got a few others things that I'm not going to post about and this was going to be one of them. I bought this fake tan purely because it was reduced to 50p. The reason I'm posting is mainly so I can say that this smells gorgeous! It reminds me of pina colada and definitely doesn't smell like any other fake tans I own. I tried is briefly on one arm and the colour seemed nice, not orange at all. This is a gel sort of consistency which I've never tried before but I think I like it :)

So that's everything, hope you liked!

Have you bought anything from Primark recently? If you've done a haul I'd love to see it!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. the more i look at it the more i like it :) think i need it in white! x

      Delete

leave me a message :)