Sunday, 25 March 2012

opi - stranger tides

Hi everyone! 

I want to start this by saying that I believe this product has been discontinued, but I bought mine very recently and I believe there are also ebay sellers you could get it from, although to be honest I haven't looked. That being said, I still wanted to show you this!

opi stranger tides

The product as you will have guessed from the title, is OPI - Stranger Tides from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.

opi stranger tides

This is the first OPI nail polish I've ever tried, being put off the price. I will say I'm still not sure they're worth paying over £10, but I can kind of see why people are so willing to pay that on a regular basis. I don't have anything that's similar to this and can't think of anything I've seen that is.

opi stranger tides

This is a pale greeny grey, that's the best I can describe it. I've had a look online and OPI descibe it as an "uncharted shade of oyster with a green hue" which I think works too. I just love how unique it is.


opi stranger tides

From first experiences I quite like OPI, the brush is a nice size and the polish isn't too thick and gloopy and I found it dried quicker than I expected it to. I haven't had it on for all that long - around a day, but so far haven't experienced any chipping or tip wear at all. 


Overall I'm happy with my purchase and glad to have this in my collection! I'm not an OPI convert and will still buy the cheaper brands, but I will have a look at OPI from time to time.


Hope you liked! Have you tried this or any other OPI polishes? Are you a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)