Tuesday, 20 March 2012

seven deadly sins: beauty tag

Hi everyone!

I've seen this tag on YouTube a few times but saw that Lucy did it in blog form and decided to do the same. I know other people have blogged this, but Lucy changed one of the questions and I preferred her version. So here are my answers!

diorshow mascara
mua eyeshadow

GREED: What are your cheapest and most expensive beauty products? 
My cheapest would be all MUA products (£1) but I've chosen specifically this one eyeshadow because I use it not only as an eyeshadow but as a face highlighter too. Two products for a pound, awesome :) my most expensive is probably my Diorshow mascara which I bought when I was in America. I don't really buy high end makeup and this mascara showed me that for mascara at least, I'm right not to. Also as a side note my Clarisonic and MAC Makeup brushes would actually be more expensive but I thought those were too obvious.

st moriz tan
mac nicki minaj pink friday

WRATH: What do you have a love/hate relationship with? What has been hardest to find? 
I would say I have a love/hate relationship with fake tan. I love how it looks but I hate the process of putting it on then standing around waiting for it to dry, and so I don't use it all that often.
For the hardest to find, I'll cheat ever so slightly because I didn't buy it, but my boyfriend got up in the middle of the night to buy me the Nicki Minaj Pink Friday lipstick from MAC. Aside from that, if I can't find something I tend to forget about it.

mango body butter

GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?
I struggled with this question to be honest. I settled on this mango body butter because I just LOVE the smell, mango is one of my favourite scents! I don't use body butter too much so when I do it's a bit of a treat, so you can kind of take that as being 'delicious', but it does actually smell totally gorgeous!

elf primer

SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect because of laziness? 
Quite a few really. See this post for what I wear every day, so you can see what I don't use. The main one that springs to mind is primer. I would say eyeshadow because I never wear it in the week, but that's not fully out of laziness - where I work I would look overdone with eyeshadow on.

foundation and eyeliner

PRIDE: What beauty product gives you more confidence? 
Foundation and eyeliner. For years I have worn eyeliner every day and feel so strange without it. Foundation is more relevant at the moment as my skin's in sort of bad shape, so I need that to give me a little boost of confidence.

LUST: What product are you currently lusting over? 
I would love one of the naked palettes, I pretty much only use neutral eyeshadow so they seem like they'd be perfect for me!

ENVY: What item would you most like to receive as a gift? 
I feel like this is pretty much the same question as the above, so my answer is the same. The price of the naked palettes is too much for me to justify so I think the only way I'll own them is by being given one. In the meantime I plan to buy the MUA Heaven & Earth palette as a cheaper alternative.


Hope you liked! If you've done this tag either in video or blog form, leave me a link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)