Wednesday, 2 May 2012

dotty nails

Happy May everyone!

Bit of a short post from me today to show you my current nails.

Dotty Nails

They're pretty simple really, but I'd had the urge to do dots on my nails for a few days and this is what I came up with. Not very spring like I know, but it fits in with the weather we've been having really!

I do like these nails, I think the colours go quite nicely together. It's a quick and easy way of still looking like you've made an effort with your nails. I must say though I'm not overly happy with how the gold turned out, it shows the brush lines SO easily! I wish it could look like it does in the bottle but I have a feeling that's not going to happen! I love the grey though - on some of my nails it was fully opaque in just one coat, amazing!

Dotty Nails
Products used were Barry M - Grey and No 7 - Hot to Trot.

I do want to get back into doing a lot of nail art but I can't find my dotting tools (used a hair grip for this!) at the moment so thought I would start off fairly easy.

I hope the lengths of my nails aren't too annoying, I've had quite a few break recently but looking at my ring finger in comparison I'm starting to think I prefer them a bit shorter now! I can't bear myself to cut it though, because of how hard I find it to grow them, which is why they're all different lengths!

Anyway that's all from me, I feel like I've written quite a lot for a post about nails haha!

Hope you liked!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These rock! Loving the metallicy finish of the No7 polish! Looks mega glam! :o) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lizzie :) the gold is growing on me i have to say! x

      Delete

leave me a message :)