Thursday, 28 June 2012

what i wore - spanish edition!

Hi everyone!

I'm back from Spain! I didn't really get as many outfit pictures as I wanted while I was away, I was too busy having fun :) but I have a few photos to share, they're a bit of a mish mash really. Some are just little details and some are full outfits. On with the photos:

OutfitOutfit
Outfit
Dress/Ring - H&M
Blazer - Primark
Shoes - Matalan
Bracelets - Spain
Cat - Spain! :D

Outfit
Top: F&F at Tesco
Shorts/Bag: Primark
Flip Flops - Havaianas

Outfit

Outfit

Bracelets - mixture of Primark, Spain & Israel

So that's it really! I'm thinking about posting some of the food I took photos of as it was just so delicious! And I have a few things I bought to show too :)

I had a great time in Spain and am sad to be back really, although at least it's not freezing cold here I suppose!

Hope you liked!

4 comments:

  1. your making so excited to go spain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so you should be, it's amazing :D

      Delete
  2. Love the nails and accessories! Looking forward to popping to spain this summer (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) enjoy your trip! x

      Delete

leave me a message :)