Friday, 27 July 2012

primark haul

Hi everyone! 

Quick haul post from me today. Tomorrow is my birthday so expect a few posts about that! But for now, here's a post about what I bought from Primark last weekend :)

Primark Cat Print Shirt

Primark Cat Print Shirt

First up is this sheer cat print blouse/shirt. I haven't bought into the sheer shirt trend at all, it just hasn't appealed to me, but the cat print and reduced price (£3 I think) swayed me to give it a try! I will definitely wear a vest underneath it but other than that I really like it and think I can wear it quite a few different ways. One thing I love about this (aside from the print of course!) is that the buttons are covered by the extra strip of material - I just really like how that looks :)


Primark Horse Print Top

Primark Horse Print Top

Of course, the horse print swayed me as well! This is a more jersey type material so I'm more comfortable in this one, although again I do need a vest top underneath.


Primark Houndstooth Cardigan

Primark Houndstooth Cardigan

I have no idea why I'm buying cardigans in July! But cardigans are something I always seem to be drawn to, I love that I could be wearing what would otherwise be quite a smart dress, but adding a cardigan like this can dress it down. I think I just have a bit of a thing for thick cardigans!


Primark Cardigan

Primark Cardigan

Another cardigan! Please ignore the mess in the first photo, I have no idea how I missed that when going through the pictures! Anyway, what I like about this cardigan is that in a way it feels more like a blazer than a cardigan. It feels a bit more structured and the material just feels more blazer-y (clearly not a word!).


Primark Navy Shift Dress

I bought this dress originally for work meetings and that sort of thing, but I don't think it's too smart to wear for other things too! I'm especially happy with this because I thought it was costing me £13 and it scanned through at £5 - bargain!


Primark Navy Lace Dress

Primark Navy Lace Dress

Possibly my favourite item! Looking through my wardrobe, I definitely have a thing for navy dresses, I think this is my 5th or 6th! But I really love the lace on this, and the fact that it's cream lightens up the colour a little. This came with a black bow belt that is actually quite nice, but definitely doesn't go with this dress, so I took it off for the photo.

Anyway that's all for now, like I said it's my birthday tomorrow so I'll try to do a couple of outfit posts and a 'what I got' post. Have you bought anything from Primark recently? Would love to see posts/videos!

Hope you liked!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the cat print!

    Happy Birthday for tomorrow :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i haven't been around to see this but thank you very much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking badly for that Primark Cat Blouse...I recently lost an auction in ebay for it...if you're tired of it and interested in selling, please, contact me - nadejdanedkova@yahoo.com

    Thanks in advance !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've got primark cat blouse:) i can sell it

      Delete

leave me a message :)