Sunday, 5 August 2012

yankee candle - drift away

Hi everyone!

I'm back with another post about the second Yankee Candle I got for my birthday recently. 

Yankee Candle - Drift Away

This is Drift Away, which Yankee Candle have described as being a 'fresh' scent and I would definitely agree. I actually didn't notice the little 'theme' stickers on the jars at first and I quite like it because there are a few scent names - like this one - which aren't very descriptive, so it's quite useful.

I have to start off by saying that personally I wouldn't have picked this, I tend to gravitate towards sweet or fruity scents, but I do like this. It's a more relaxing candle that is great for when the sweeter fragrances are too overpowering - which I know they certainly can be, but there's no risk of that with Drift Away. I think by  the name of it, I've got the right idea anyway :)

Yankee Candle - Drift Away

This definitely does give off a scent, but because it's one of the smaller jars, it doesn't quite fill the room. But I think that actually fits in with this candle to be honest. I have also noticed it burns quite a bit quicker than I expected it to, but I suppose that's because of the size. I do like this but I don't think I would repurchase, I don't think I could justify the cost of it to be honest. I will enjoy it while it lasts though :) I'm sure it would be great for people who like fresh scents - I don't usually like them at all so if I like this even a little it must mean it's a nice fresh one, if that makes sense?!

Have you smelt this candle before, are you a fan?

Hope you liked!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to get a Yankee Candle! Laura, I have tagged you in the Liebster Blog award: http://justmissemily.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html :) x

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)