Wednesday, 6 February 2013

spotty nails

Hi everyone!

Another nail post for you today - I did these nails a while ago but have only just found the photos on my computer to upload. 

I haven't done any proper nail art for quite a long time, so I thought I'd start with something fairly simple to ease myself back into it - spots!

Essence Nail Polish in Little Miss Sunrise & Redvolution

There's not much to say about these nails really, they're pretty simple but still look like you've made an effort, so they're my go-to quick nail art.

Essence Nail Polish in Little Miss Sunrise & Redvolution

These polishes are another 2 of the ones I won from Sarah's giveaway - Redvolution and Little Miss Sunrise by Essence. I was quite impressed with these polishes actually, the formula was nice and didn't take much effort or coats to get looking like they do in the pictures. The yellow was especially surprising because I expected it to be streaky and take loads of coats, but it didn't at all!

So that's it for today's post, hope you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)