Wednesday, 13 February 2013

valentines nails

Hi everyone!

I actually made an effort with my nail art again for once! So I thought I'd show you what I did. In honour of Valentines day I have done some heart themed nails which are perfect for the time of year :)

Valentines Nails

This nail look was really simple to do but I think still looks really cute, and makes it looks like I've made an effort :)

Valentines Nails

On my ring finger I have the MUA Fur Effect in the colour Fluff & Colours - even the name fits in with the theme! I need to get around to writing a post about the fur effect (this is the second one I've tried) but suffice to say I really like them!

Valentines Nails

L-R: Essie Ridge Filler Base Coat, Nails Inc - Elizabeth Street, Essie - Penny Talk, Essence - Redvolution, Barry M - Retro Red, Barry M - Raspberry.

These are the polishes I used in addition to the fur effect, I just went for varying shades of red and pink and then mixed them together. I did the same design on my other hand, but with each colour on a different nail, I always seem to gravitate towards mismatched nails.

Have you done any Valentines nail art? I would love to see it!

Hope you liked!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh love these Laura! Haven't done any nail art for ages due to my shoddy looking sausage fingers. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I went a bit overboard doing hearts on my nails and it makes me feel a bit sick looking at them hah. Should have to stuck to simple like you! The idea of this fur effect nail polish makes me feel a bit queasy too, don't know why! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah i definitely think the fur isn't for everyone! don't think i like it for every nail myself to be honest :) x

      Delete

leave me a message :)