Wednesday, 20 March 2013

dainty doll lipstick - baby love

Hi everyone!

Dainty Doll lipstick in 006 Baby Love

Today I'm going to be posting about the Dainty Doll lipstick in 006 Baby Love. I found a load of Dainty Doll products in a make up discount store so I bought quite a few - as seen in this post. Oops! On that topic I've noticed on blog posts that some sites are selling Dainty Doll cheap, does anyone know why? I'll be disappointed if they've stopped making products as I've found a couple of items that I really like.

Dainty Doll lipstick in 006 Baby Love

First off I really love the packaging of the lipstick. Aside from the Brand name you see on the photo above the packaging is the same satin-y black all over with a standard little sticker on the bottom. The only thing I dislike is that the actual name of the shade isn't on the product, just the number - the name is on the cardboard box but I know that needs to be thrown out, I'll hoard too much otherwise!

Dainty Doll lipstick in 006 Baby Love

I chose what is probably one of the most safe colours that was on offer, a nudey, slighly peachy pale pink. It is a very safe colour but it's also really lovely. The formula is great, really creamy, pretty opaque and not at all drying.

Dainty Doll lipstick in 006 Baby Love

On my lips this is slightly lighter than my natural lip colour but is pretty enough to be noticeable and is a perfect everyday colour.

In general I am really impressed with this lipstick - I paid somewhere between £2-3 but would be happy to pay more. I am definitely interested in having a look at the other shades in the line. I know the colours are made for pale girls and this suits my pale complexion perfectly.

Have you tried any lipsticks from this range? What would you recommend?

Hope you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)