Sunday, 10 March 2013

haul

Hi everyone! 

Super quick post from me today. I've been shopping! Just wanted to show you a few of the things I got as I'm hoping to be posting about them sometime soon.

Mini Haul

Nivea Express Hydration Primer
Heard so much about this so am really hoping I like it!

Simple Light Moisturiser
Just something I'm trying out as I was out of moisturiser and it's light so hopefully won't cause problems with my oily skin. Not 100% I will review this as I'm not great at reviewing skincare.

Barry M Textured Nail Polish
Tried this already, I like it! Full post coming soon

MUA Undress Me Too Palette
Had to buy this to complete the set! Hoping it will be good, I haven't had a play with it yet.

Okay, I wrote this blog post this morning. I then went out and shopped some more (oops!). So here's an updated photo:

Haul

Look out for the posts soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)