Wednesday, 29 May 2013

maybelline colour tattoo - on and on bronze

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to post about something that I'm sure you've read about before - the Maybelline Colour Tattoo, I have the shade On and On Bronze.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze

I thought this was the most wearable shade and therefore would be a good place to start. It will probably come as no surprise to know that I really like this. It's good as both a base and on it's own, it's a lovely colour and really easy to use. I haven't quite mastered using a brush with it yet, but it's fine with my fingers - it probably makes it easier if anything, to heat the product up a little first to blend better.

On first impressions I have to admit I was expecting it to be more like a product from Rimmel that I posted about here - almost 2 years ago! I'm not entirely sure which formula I prefer but they're not as similar as I thought they would be so it's hard to compare.

One thing I really wanted to make clear in this post is that the staying power of this is really good! It sets very quickly and once dry, it doesn't move, which is great.

I am definitely interested in the other neutral colours, especially Permanent Taupe. It seems like a slightly lighter version of this shade, but with less shimmer, which would be really wearable at any time. I'm not sure on the brighter colours really but as bases and also on their own, I'm sure I would get a lot of use out of any neutral shades.

Have you tried any of these Colour Tattoos? Which shades would you recommend?

Hope you liked!

3 comments:

  1. i also thought it would be like the rimmel one too, weird. you should definitely try the aqua shade one, it's so pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See I do think it looks gorgeous but I'm just a bit scared of colour! maybe as an eyeliner or something like that...you've got me intrigued now! :) x

      Delete
  2. looks awesome! love the colour x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)