Wednesday, 17 July 2013

soap and glory - smoothie star body milk

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to be posting about a product that has been a lifesaver recently - the Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk - link to buy at Boots here.

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk

It's something of a tradition now for me to get the Soap & Glory massive selection box that always sells for a really good deal for Christmas. Last time that included this, the Smoothie Star body milk. I'll be honest, I am terrible at remembering to moisturise - there are several Righteous Butter tubs lurking around my room that are barely used. However having just got back from Spain, my tan is starting to peel a little (nice!) and so it's reminding me that I really need to keep moisturising, and this is what I've been using.

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk

As you can see from the above photo, the word 'milk' is probably a little misleading. It's more of a cream but it is still on the thinner more runny side of a cream, which I personally prefer. I don't need a super thick butter most of the time and I really hate feeling greasy and sticky after applying. This sinks in really fast and doesn't leave any sort of residue on my skin which is ideal for me.

Now, something that needs it's own paragraph - the smell. This smells absolutely delicious! So sweet and yummy, which is exactly my type of scent. My mum on the other hand isn't a fan, so this probably isn't for everyone. But if you like sweet smells then I'm sure you'll love this!

I am just really happy with this. For £10 you get 500ml which in my experience so far is lasting for a really long time! I would definitely recommend this, probably more so for people who don't have super dry skin, as this is fairly lightweight. There is a butter version though for people with drier skin who like the scent. I'm definitely in the 'milk' camp though :)

Have you tried this, are you as big a fan as I am?

Hope you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)