Wednesday, 3 July 2013

what i wore - spanish edition #2

Hi everyone!

It's been a while, hasn't it?! I won't make excuses, however for part of June I went back to Spain, which was just lovely! I'm going to do my what I wore/ate post just like last year. To see what I wore last year you can click here. On to the photos!

Outfit

Outfit

Outfit

This was the only day I took actual outfit photos - sorry!

Dress/Hat/Sandals - Primark
Bag - New Look

Outfit

Dress/Hat/Sandals - Primark
Scarf - Gift

Outfit

Dress - New Look

Outfit

Not an outfit photo at all really but I couldn't not show you my cat friend :D

Dress - H&M
Coverup shirt - Primark

Post about the food (the best part!) coming soon :)

Hope you liked!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for cat friends! I can't wait to be in Spain! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to remember you went at a similar time to me last year too! have a lovely time :) x

      Delete

leave me a message :)