Wednesday, 21 August 2013

collection lasting perfection concealer

Hi everyone!

Today's post is in some ways a bit of a pointless one. I say that because a huge amount of people have already declared their love for this, but I felt like adding my agreement to the pile! This is something I use on a daily basis so thought it deserved a mention. I mentioned it in a post a few weeks ago - here - and said that I was going to be writing a review on it, so here it is!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

The product I'm talking about is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I use this in the shade 1 Fair. I'm not going to ramble on for too long about this but basically I love it and urge you to try it if you haven't already! 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

I haven't tried any of the higher end concealers that some people have said this is better than, but I don't feel I need to. I use this under my eyes as well as on any blemishes/redness and I feel it does a great job all round. It's pretty thick but still blends well - although don't leave it too long before blending as it will set - and covers really well. For work most days I will wear just a powder with this concealer where I feel I need it, and that's enough.

I should also mention the price - £4.19! You can get it from Boots here. I think this is a great price for such a great concealer and I've repurchased this more times than I can count now, and will continue to do so. 

Have you tried this - if not, where have you been?! Are you as big a fan as I am?

Hope you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)