Thursday, 12 September 2013

wedding

Hi everyone!

Quick outfit post - shock, I know! - from me today. This was my wedding outfit from a few weeks ago.

Wedding Outfit

Dress, Belt, Blazer & Flats - Primark
Wedges - Matalan
Hair Flowers - Ebay
Watch - Marc Jacobs

Not much to say about this really, just wanted to share as I actually got photos of what I was wearing for once! I think navy and mint/aqua are my favourite colours in general, and I love how they go together too :) I also love weddings :D

Hope you liked!

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful laura!! Loving this combination xx ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follower#55
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)