Wednesday, 22 January 2014

kiss me quick nail polish

Hi everyone, do you still remember me?!

I'll be honest, I've been really stuck for blog ideas recently. However, recently I've been trying out a nail polish that I just had to show you.

Kiss Me Quick Nail Polish

I received this nail polish as a gift for Christmas and, if I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting much. Doing some research online I found this was part of a set (the best I can find is this amazon seller, but the sticker on the bottom tells me that at one point this was sold in Boots). That, coupled with the fact that the colour doesn't seem to actually have a name, made me assume this was a set that was made just for Christmas and wouldn't be much good. While it seems I was right about it being a seasonal product, I was left very surprised by the quality.

This photo is taken 9 days after application. I apologise for the chips, I didn't take any photos when I put this on as I didn't expect to want to blog about it. But for 9 days wear (including a whole lot of typing) I'm really impressed by how the polish is holding up. Obviously it has chipped, but I would say this has only really happened over the last few days, so I got a good week out of it still looking fine. It applies pretty well, and is opaque as seen above in two coats. The first coat is a little streaky and didn't seem great at first, but the second evens everything out nicely.

As for the colour, I really like it. I actually don't have anything like this in my collection and I think it's really pretty. It's definitely not very wintery, but I'm not really one for being seasonal with my colours. And besides, aren't we all just hoping for spring by now?!

Have you seen or tried any polishes by this brand?

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)