Wednesday, 29 January 2014

rimmel scandaleyes mascara

Hi everyone!

I have to admit, I've never really paid too much attention to what mascara I use. It's never been one of those beauty items that I'm on a search to find the perfect one. I tend to buy whatever's on offer, I don't think I've ever bought the same one twice but (touch wood) so far I don't think I've ever really tried one that I've really hated.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara

The mascara I'm talking about today is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara. I'm pretty sure I got this as part of an offer - it's likely that it was when I bought the Apocalips lip laquers, as I bought quite a few of them - post here. That means I've actually had this mascara for quite a while, oops (this explains the shameful packaging)!

As mentioned above I'm not really one to care too much about mascara, but it has slowly crept up in my essentials list. I definitely notice more and more over time how much difference it can make to my eyes. This mascara is no exception to that, in fact I was actually impressed with it which is quite an accomplishment!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
The brush is pretty fat which tends to be the type of wand I like for mascara. I got black, but when researching I've found there is also an Extreme Black version - does anyone know how they differ?

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara

And here are the results! I didn't think to take a before picture, sorry, but hopefully you get the idea. I find that it separates my lashes fairly well and definitely gives length to them too. It's a fairly dry formula which means it doesn't transfer much - but obviously I try not to sneeze just after applying! To be honest, I'm not that good at describing mascaras since I definitely wouldn't consider myself an expert on the subject, so I won't go on much longer.

In short, I am really pleased with this mascara and feel it really helps with making my eyelashes stand out. It's £6.99 from Boots here which I think is very reasonable.

Have you tried this mascara? What did you think?

Hope you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)