Friday, 14 February 2014

valentine's nails

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a quick post to show you my Valentine's nails this year. I have to admit, this is basically exactly the same as what I did last year - post here - except the hearts are a different way round! I did try to attempt the dotty heart look from this post by Sabrina at A Little Obsessed but it just went horrendously wrong so I went back to an easy look just so I would have something on my nails.

Valentine's Nails

(When holding my hand out in front of me, the hearts are the right way up!)

Simple and quick, this was the best I could come up with in the short time I had, but I don't think it turned out too bad in the end!

Polishes used:
W7 White, Barry M Retro Red, Barry M Gelly Grapefruit, Essie Penny Talk, Essie No Place Like Chrome.

Hope you're all having a lovely Valentine's, whatever you're doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)