Wednesday, 5 March 2014

collection deluxe lipstick - talullah

Hi everyone!

Today I have a post about a lipstick I bought on a bit of a whim, as I had a voucher to use up. I spent ages in the Boots aisles, searching through the stands to find something I wanted. And in the end I went back to a 'safe' colour that I knew would be hard to get wrong. Typical. the lipstick I bought was from Collection's Deluxe range (something I didn't actually know existed) and the shade is Talullah.

Collection Deluxe Lipstick - Talullah

Collection Deluxe Lipstick - Talullah

Collection Deluxe Lipstick - Talullah

That being said, I'm glad I picked this up. It's a perfect everyday pink, not too bright but not too nude that it's invisible. the formula is nice and soft, it glides on easily and doesn't feel drying at all, but also isn't so slippery that it disappears straight away. It does have that typical "old-fashioned" lipstick scent, but personally I quite like that so it doesn't bother me.

In all honesty I don't really know what to say about this lipstick other than I really like it and am glad I now own it! It costs £3.99 - link here - which I think is really reasonable for such a nice lipstick.

Have you tried any of the lipsticks from this line?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)