Wednesday, 12 March 2014

rimmel kate moss lasting finish matte lipstick - 107

Hi everyone! 

Another lipstick post today! This is a lipstick that is way out of my comfort zone. I had a voucher from Christmas to spend and couldn't decide what to get, so I decided to get something I wouldn't normally buy. I know this is a bit of a wintery colour which I shouldn't be wearing any more, but I actually really like it and am glad I decided to try it!


Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick 107
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick 107

The lipstick I chose was Rimmel's Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in the shade 107. It's a deep berry red colour which is something I would never normally go for, I've never tried dark lips before.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick 107

Hopefully these pictures give you an idea of the colour on the lips- it's sort of a mix between the two, not as bright as the bottom picture looks. Although this is the matte formulate it's more like a velvety satin finish so it's not drying at all. After a few hours the shine wears off and then the lips are left stained with the colour - something I personally really like as I want my lips to have colour, but I hate my lipstick transferring onto everything I eat/drink.

The colour lasted for me for a good 6 hours and still looked good when I removed it - I'm sure it would have lasted however long I wanted it to by that point, as it was more of a stain so wasn't going anywhere! It came off easily enough with a baby wipe though.

Overall I am really happy I branched out and tried this lipstick, I'm so pleased with the formula and staying power so I am definitely interested in trying the other shades now.

This lipstick is available from boots for £5.49 - here - which I think is a great price - I also just found it on Amazon for £3.95 - here - as part of their add-on scheme, which is even better!

Have you tried this, or any other shades from this line? Were you as happy with it as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a message :)