Wednesday, 19 March 2014

spring nails

Hi everyone!

I'm allowed to say it's spring now, right? The lovely weather at the weekend made me want to do something more seasonal on my nails. I was inspired by this post from Nouvelle Daily.


A few things to apologise for: 1. Using a photo taken on my phone. 2. The extremes of the long/shorts of my nails. 3. My hands looking a little red (I have no idea why!) and 4. The fact that it kind of looks like I've drawn fried eggs on my nails!

That being said, I couldn't not show you! When I first did this look I wasn't overly happy with it, but the more I look at it (especially from a little bit of a distance), the more I like it - hence the photo taken on my phone a few days later.

I used Barry M Papaya for the base and W7 White and Essence Little Miss Sunrise for the daisies. This was so simple to do and didn't take much time at all, but I am really liking it! 

Have you embraced spring nails yet?

1 comment:

  1. I *was* embracing Spring nails but then Spring sort of went back behind a cloud and in frustration I just painted my nails nude yesterday haha. Love the whimsy of these though, whether they're fried eggs or not!

    Jade | The Jade Aesthetic

    ReplyDelete

leave me a message :)